NAUTILUS® Thoracolumbar Spinal System
The NAUTILUS Thoracolumbar Spinal System is a comprehensive system intended to address numerous pathologies for the thoracic and lumbar spine. Implants and instruments are streamlined to provide the most efficient, reliable, and reproducible spinal system.
Double Helical Screws – Double helical screw thread allows for faster insertion without compromising screw purchase
Friction head Screws – Polyaxial “friction head” feature maintains screw head position during rod placement
Pre-timed locking caps – Pre-timed locking cap assembly reduces chance of cross threading
Intuative instrumentation – Provides intraoperative assurance and reliability
Multiple screw features – Generous screw angulation to accommodate patient anatomy
Deformity – Full set of deformity instruments including derotators, additional rod clamps and the option of COCR or TI rods
Erisma™–LP is a comprehensive system of implants and instruments designed to address pathologies of the spine in the thoraco-lumbar region. The design team focused on a top loading system that incorporates reduced implant volume and ergonomically designed instrumentation.
Erisma™–LP was developed to meet the spine surgeon’s needs for reliability, security and ease of use during day-to-day surgical practice.
- Optimized implant volume
- Polyaxial head
- Comprehensive and complete range
- Safe construct
- Ergonomic instruments
APEX Spine System
The APEX Spine System is comprised of implants and instruments for stabilization of the spine during fusion in the thoracic, lumbar and sacral regions.
- Very low profile and compact implant volume throughout the entire system
- Proprietary thread closure mechanism and innovative design of the mono & poly screwdrivers
- Low-torque closure mechanism; one of the lowest in any available system
- Complete implant offering with comprehensive range of sizes to match different pathologies
- Complete set of spinal hook types and sizes along with well designed hook instruments
- Rods available in Titanium and Cobalt Chrome
- 2 Rod diameters that work with one implant size and instrument set
- Bone graft maximization and suitability for use in younger patients
- Superior closure mechanism / resistance to cross-threading
- Ease of use with no metal debris generation with repeated locking/unlocking
- Versatility and adaptation to wide surgical techniques
- Powerful correction capability for managing different deformities
- Options available for rigid deformities
- Options available for lighter constructs
The LYNX Cross Connector utilizes an innovative design that features snap-on rod attachment and self-aligning capabilities to provide an easy-to-use intraoperative option when increased construct rigidity is desired.
Straight and arched designs to address patient anatomies and pathologies
Intraoperative adjustable angulations and length configurations
PRESIDIO® Anterior Lumbar Fixation System
The PRESIDIO Anterior Lumbar Fixation System is a plate system designed to eliminate the need for posterior stabilization with anterior lumbar interbody fusions. The low profile plate design provides a rigidly stable construct without disturbing the surrounding vasculature. The PRESIDIO plate incorporates a graft window to visualize the placement of the anterior lumbar interbody.
Plates ranging in length to accommodate 1 level procedures
Low profile plate
Bones screws available with a fast turn thread design in a variable angle configuration
Plate features prevent locking plate misalignment
SImpact™ Sacroiliac Joint Fixation System
The SImpact Sacroiliac Joint Fixation System consists of two unique diameter cannulated implants offered in various lengths, and partially threaded congurations to accommodate variations in patient anatomy. It is intended for sacroiliac joint fusion for conditions including degenerative sacroiliitis and sacroiliac joint disruptions.
- OSSEO-LOC™ surface treatment provides an optimal environment to help promote bone fusion
- Controlled in-situ compression and distraction to accommodate varying anatomies and pathologies
- Slotted screw design optimizes fusion
- Threaded congurations offer construct customization based on patients’ needs
PILOT®-P Posterior Plate System
The PILOT-P Posterior Plate System delivers implants safely and quickly while maximizing versatility for stabilization of the spine. Unique instrumentation allows for rapid and accurate screw delivery through an open procedure or a minimally invasive approach.
Self-adjusting construct incorporates 20° of angulation to accommodate complex anatomy
Straight and pre-lordosed plates in multiple lengths and slots accommodate various patient anatomies and pathologies
Centerline™ Thoracolumbar Spinal System
The CENTERLINE Thoracolumbar Spinal System is designed to perform a MidLine procedure minimizing disruption to the nerves, muscles and tissue surrounding the surgery site. The low prole Cobalt Chrome tulip head and cortical cancellous screw thread design conserves space without compromising strength.
Low prole Cobalt Chrome tulip head and 4.75mm rods minimize space requirement without compromising strength
Cortical cancellous thread design maximizes screw purchase
MidLine approach conserves anatomy surrounding the surgical site
Pre-Timed locking cap assembly reduces chance of cross threading