At Edge Medical we know that thorough training and expert support are the way to deliver excellent results time and time again. The Edge Medical Education programme has been developed to offer surgeons and theatre staff the opportunity to develop their knowledge and become both competent and confident with our products.
Whether the surgeon has years of experience or has recently begun their surgical career, our friendly team of representatives are on hand to arrange training tailored to the individual needs of the practitioner. At Edge Medical we offer:
- Product literature and case studies across the portfolio
- Kit training carried out at a location of your choice either one-on-one or in a group setting
- Hands-on training including dry bone workshops
- Cases to be viewed with our existing users and Key Opinion Leaders – travel and hospitality arranged for locations across the UK
- Sponsored visits to our international suppliers offer high volume users the chance to learn about our portfolio in greater detail. Our cherry-picked suppliers run regular meetings and cadaveric workshops. Among these are the PULSE labs run in Chicago by our primary spinal instrumentation supplier, LifeSpine.
At Edge Medical we understand that a well-equipped and confident theatre team is key to delivering the best results for surgeon and patient alike. Users of our products can expect:
- Hands-on training workshops for scrub nurses and all theatre staff to ensure tactile experience of new instruments and implants, and familiarity with the operative procedure
- All instrument sets are available with implant and instrument lists and surgical techniques. Many products have animations available to clarify the procedure
- Repeat training can be arranged as required for new staff or as a refresher course
Ongoing Product Support
Our friendly and reliable team of representatives across the UK are on hand seven days a week to attend cases, train and troubleshoot as required, with support tailored to your specific needs.